Subjects

Monday, March 21, 2016

A Guantánamo Story

For our final action project of Equality we were assigned to conduct an interview with someone about an important event they were a part of. I chose to interview my aunt, a lawyer, who has had a very unique and interesting case. I was really proud of the work I did because it was a difficult but very important subject and I was glad to be a part of educating people on it. To read more info on the subject you can read her blog here, as well as other writings here and here as or with a simple Google search.


Works Cited

1 comment:

  1. AG's GCE PORTFOLIO I love your work! It is simple,
    yet effective. You have inspired me to create organized worksheets just like yours.
    Your students are lucky to have you! Thanks for all the freebies!
    sap netweaver training in hyderabad thanks for your post,it is very nice post
    i am interesting of this post and i think every body like this post. regards.

    ReplyDelete